Have you ever accidentally lost your photo from iPhoto library while editing photos on it? And now looking for an effective solution to restore deleted photos from iPhoto application ? iPhoto library is an application where you can can print, import , share and edit photos your photos easily . The excellent features of iPhoto Library makes it most popular among large number of users . But however ,having so many advantages of this applications it is not free of corruption issue . It is a very heart breaking situation when you lost your important photos from iPhoto application From iPhoto application you may lost your data due to some of the possible reasons
Possible reasons of photo deletion
- Due to accidental formatting of photos
- Due to improper handling of storage medias
- Intentional or unintentionally deletion of the photos
- Due to software or hardware malfunction
- Due to virus infection
and so on . These are the common factors which is responsible behind the photo corruption or deletion . So in that case you have to always keep an back up files of photos . But however this is not possible for the users to update the back up file each and every time so to restore deleted iPhoto application you need a Mac Photo recovery Software . This software is highly designed with latest and advance scanning algorithm for the computer scanning deeply and strongly . Apart from these , it also helps you to restore deleted audios, videos , images , documents and many more .
Features of Mac Photo recovery Software
- Retrieve photos from different situation including emptied trash
- Restore photos in its original format of files
- Ability scan 300 types of files at a time
- It also restore different types of files
- It is supported file recovery of windows and Mac
- It has an ability to restore photos from various storage devices
- It provides you preview option after the scanning process
- No technical knowledge required to use this software
User Guide : Mac photo recovery Software
Step 1: Firstly download and launch the software on your Mac system.
Step 2: And then you will get a list of partitions on the storage devices and then you have to select the particular drive fro the recovery of the photos.
Step 3: Now you have to select the files from the list and if the files is not present on the system then you have to click on + to add the files and – to remove the files.
Step 4: Here you have to select the scan option from the process of scanning.
Step 5: And after the completion of the scanning process you will be see its preview and then save all the files at their specified location .